Australian Pink Clay Porefining Face Mask

Apply an even layer to dry, freshly cleansed skin using the applicator brush provided. Leave on for 10 minutes, or until completely dry. Gently remove with warm water, and pat dry.
Australian Pink Clay Flash Perfection Exfoliating Treatment

Apply exfoliator evenly to moist, cleansed skin and massage for 30 seconds, avoiding the eye area. Wait 5 minutes, then rinse with warm water. Sensitive skin? Skip the massage, leave for 5 minutes and let the AHAs dissolve the ‘glue’ that binds dead skin cells. Clever little AHAs.
Frequency

Use both up to 3 times weekly, alternating days. Face mask when the skin is sluggish; exfoliate when you’re feeling rough.

Tip:

Correct then perfect. Let our Australian Pink Clay products do the heavy lifting – drawing out toxins, dirt, and excess oil. Then follow with our Australian Emu Apple gleam team for the ultimate glow up.

Be the first person to like this.
Yuette Mulkin

Usage of the Australian Pink Clay has increased the glue and spark of my skin. Now, whenever I observe my skin is sluggish or rough, This is buying essays online safe method for more info .which can  I simply go for the exfoliation treatment provided by this clay. I suggest you use this clay.

Be the first person to like this.