With Windows Virtual Desktop, you can set up a scalable and flexible environment:

Create a full desktop virtualization environment in your Azure subscription without having to run any additional gateway servers.
Publish as many host pools as you need to accommodate your diverse workloads.
Bring your own image for production workloads or tests from the Azure Gallery.
Reduce costs with pooled, multi-session resources. With the new Windows 10 Enterprise multi-session capability exclusive to Windows Virtual Desktop and Remote Desktop Session Host (RDSH) role on Windows Server, you can greatly reduce the number of virtual machines and operating system (OS) overhead while still providing the same resources to your users.
Provide individual ownership through personal (persistent) desktops.
You can deploy and manage virtual desktops:

Use the Windows Virtual Desktop PowerShell and REST interfaces to configure the host pools, create app groups, assign users, and publish resources.
Publish full desktop or individual remote apps from a single host pool, create individual app groups for different sets of users, or even assign users to multiple app groups to reduce the number of images.
As you manage your environment, use built-in delegated access to assign roles, and collect diagnostics to understand various configuration or user errors.
Use the new Diagnostics service to troubleshoot errors.
Only manage the image and virtual machines, not the infrastructure. You don't need to personally manage the Remote Virtual Desktop roles as you do with Remote Desktop Services, just the virtual machines in your Azure subscription.
You can also assign and connect users to your virtual desktops:

Once assigned, users can launch any Windows Virtual Desktop client to connect users to their published Windows desktops and applications. Connect from any device through either a native application on your device or the Windows Virtual Desktop HTML5 web client.
Securely establish users through reverse connections to the service, so you never have to leave any inbound ports open.

Like (1)
Wow (1)
shahzaib321

This is such a great resource that you are providing and you give it away for free. I love seeing blog that understand the value. Im glad to have found this post as its such an interesting one! I am always on the lookout for quality posts and articles so i suppose im lucky to have found this! I hope you will be adding more in the future... love spells

Be the first person to like this.
shahzaib321

I am constantly surprised by the amount of information accessible on this subject. What you presented was well researched and well written to get your stand on this over to all your readers. Thanks a lot my dear. ermeni meselesi

shahzaib321

Excellent .. Amazing .. I’ll bookmark your blog and take the feeds also…I’m happy to find so many useful info here in the post, we need work out more techniques in this regard, thanks for sharing. NovelsToday

shahzaib321

Keep up the good work , I read few posts on this web site and I conceive that your blog is very interesting and has sets of fantastic information. bitcoin to visa

shahzaib321

I can’t believe focusing long enough to research; much less write this kind of article. You’ve outdone yourself with this material without a doubt. It is one of the greatest contents. 마징가티비

Anas Kh  Seo

I got too much interesting stuff on your blog. I guess I am not the only one having all the enjoyment here! Keep up the good work. portaloo hire edinburgh

shahzaib321

Thank you a bunch for sharing this with all of us you actually realize what you are talking about! Bookmarked. Please also seek advice from my site =). We could have a hyperlink change contract between us! 해외축구중계

Anas Kh  Seo

I have read your article couple of times because your views are on my own for the most part. It is great content for every reader. free music from video

jackson

Impressive web site, Distinguished feedback that I can tackle. I am moving forward and may apply to my current job as a pet sitter, which is very enjoyable, but I need to additional expand. Regards 먹튀사이트

shahzaib321

This article was written by a real thinking writer without a doubt. I agree many of the with the solid points made by the writer. I’ll be back day in and day for further new updates. 안전놀이터

Anas Kh  Seo

I really like your take on the issue. I now have a clear idea on what this matter is all about.. Clavon

jackson

Intriguing post. I Have Been pondering about this issue, so much obliged for posting. Really cool post.It "s truly extremely pleasant and Useful post.Thanks 꽁머니

shahzaib321

This is my first time visit to your blog and I am very interested in the articles that you serve. Provide enough knowledge for me. Thank you for sharing useful and don't forget, keep sharing useful info: 大奉打更人

shahzaib321

Wow, What an Outstanding post. I found this too much informatics. It is what I was seeking for. I would like to recommend you that please keep sharing such type of info.If possible, Thanks. ข่าวฟุตบอลวันนี้

shahzaib321

I like the valuable information you provide in your articles. I’ll bookmark your blog and check again here frequently. I’m quite sure I’ll learn many new stuff right here! Good luck for the next! หนังโป้เลสเบี้ยน