An eyelid lift (Blepharoplasty) is a plastic surgery procedure which involves the removal of excess skin and if required fat to give eyes a more youthful appearance. Good candidates for this procedure have sagging, drooping or baggy eyelids for either upper, lowers or both lids. Incisions are hidden in the natural eyelid creases and often fade to being barely visible over time.

What are the benefits of eyelid surgery?

• Opens eyes

• Look less tired,

• Remove dark circles

• Treats bags and fat deposits around the eye

Am I a good candidate for eyelid surgery?

Good candidates have heavy eyes, excess skin, dark circles, fatty deposits.

What should I do to prepare for my eyelid surgery?

Take arnica; ensure your eyes are moist pre-procedure.

How much does eyelid surgery cost?

On average, $5,000 plus anesthesia and facility costs (approximately $2,500), however each patient is different and costs may vary based on complexity.

What is the recovery process for a eyelid surgery?

You will have swelling and bruising for 2 weeks and scars fade by 6 weeks. You can wear makeup at 2 weeks.

What other procedures can be combined with a eyelid surgery?

Be the first person to like this.
ledam40306

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. YouTube to MP3

ledam40306

Thanks for sharing the post.. parents are worlds best person in each lives of individual..they need or must succeed to sustain needs of the family. Repacks

ledam40306

I have read all the comments and suggestions posted by the visitors for this article are very fine,We will wait for your next article so only.Thanks! 900 loan no credit check from new lender United Finance

ledam40306

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. kickoffbet

ledam40306

I am unable to read articles online very often, but I’m glad I did today. This is very well written and your points are well-expressed. Please, don’t ever stop writing. best ham radio

ledam40306

I wanted to thank you for this great read!! I definitely enjoying every little bit of it I have you bookmarked to check out new stuff you post. csgo ranking system

ledam40306

Thank you again for all the knowledge you distribute,Good post. I was very interested in the article, it's quite inspiring I should admit. I like visiting you site since I always come across interesting articles like this one.Great Job, I greatly appreciate that.Do Keep sharing! Regards, где выгодно продать скины кс го

ledam40306

I have read your article, it is very informative and helpful for me.I admire the valuable information you offer in your articles. Thanks for posting it.. rocket league trading

ledam40306

This type of message always inspiring and I prefer to read quality content, so happy to find good place to many here in the post, the writing is just great, thanks for the post. wow boost

ledam40306

Great job for publishing such a beneficial web site. Your web log isn’t only useful but it is additionally really creative too. There tend to be not many people who can certainly write not so simple posts that artistically. Continue the nice writing ethereum mixer

I have been searching for plastic surgeons for quite some time for a friend of mine. What do you guys know about plastic surgeon Raleigh or in another place for that matter? I just want an experienced one.

ledam40306

The following article, SaleReal expert group shares information and reviews Charm apartment ... District 2, Ho Chi Minh 700000; 0933186123 · contact@salereal.com.vnSalereal bat dong san

jacson alis

Shop our online vape shop for 100mL vape juice flavors available in 100mL 0mg, 3mg, 6mg, 12mg. Best vape discount for salt nic, ecig juice, eLiquid and nic salt vape ejuice. Browse our large ejuices selection for flavors like Strawberry, Blueberry, Cotton Candy, Orange, Mango, Watermelon, Pink Lemonade, Cheesecake, Peach, Blackberry, Rainbow and more eliquid

jacson alis

I'm impressed, I must say. Very rarely do I come across a blog thats both informative and entertaining, and let me tell you, you ve hit the nail on the head. Your blog is important.. Test Bank for M Finance 3rd Edition by Cornett

Fareed Khatri

Protect your email service for free from email spoofing Phishing with PowerDMARC tool. Monitoring SPF DKIM,DMARC, BIMI, MTA-STS TLS-RPT. dmarc free